Thursday, January 22, 2009

Thinking, Planning, and Craziness

Late December of last year I was thinking about participating in 100 fantasy baseball teams.
That was quickly dismissed.
The thought came back, but instead of 100 teams, I'll cut it in half and participate in 50 different leagues, mostly on ESPN.

I think that all 100 teams will be scored head-to-head with at least 90 leagues using a basic scoring system.

There is no chance I will be able to participate in 50 separate drafts, so the majority of my leagues will be auto draft and I will have to deal with the cards given to me. Almost like a real manager taking over a team in mid-season.

There are a select few drafts that I will in fact attend. Those will be leagues that I am invited in by some friends, co-workers, and ones that I will set up.

I believe once all the drafting has concluded, my job will be a lot simpler. Set up trades, pick up free agents, drop player, and of course, manage the injuries.

It's January, pitchers and catcher report in a matter of weeks, spring training in six weeks...SIX WEEKS!!!! I cannot wait until baseball season starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment