Monday, February 9, 2009

Final Magazines

Just for the hell of it, I went over to Borders and checked out what they had on display for fantasy baseball. Low and behold Athlon's magazine was there!
I checked Athlon's site before I headed over and they were still accepting pre-payments.
Unlike what I have said before, the front cover featured both the Yankees and the Mets. Better than the Florida teams.
I haven't had the time to read through it yet, but I am sure it'll be like past issues.

I also picked up a copy of Beckett's Fantasy Baseball. Beckett is more commonly associated with pricing sports cards and memorabilia. I have never seen a fantasy magazine produced by them so I figure, what the hay, grab one.
It's still sitting next to the Athlon untouched.

Joined another league today making the total up to 11 now. Forgot the name, I'll post that on another day.

It appears to be I will be league manager with some more people I know over at RootZoo.com, not a big deal once the season starts, but making sure everyone is happy with the settings and rules is the tough part. April is a long ways off so I have plenty of time.

Till then...

No comments:

Post a Comment