Friday, February 20, 2009

Team 12 Roster

The first of many live drafts with some people I know. I think I did pretty well and have a lot of trade value on my team. I had the 9th pick in a 10 team league. My #1 choice was Jimmy Rollins and I didn't draft a pitcher until the 3rd round (Jake Peavy)
It wasn't until right before the draft that I found out it was a keeper league. No bad considering who I drafted.
In parenthesis are the rounds I drafted the player in.

C - Russell Matin (5)
1B - Joey Votto (8)
2B - Ian Kinsler (2)
3B - Aubrey Huff (9)
SS - Jimmy Rollins (1)
2B/SS - Michael Young (7)
3B/1B - Jorge Cantu (16)
OF - Jason Bay (4)
OF - Andre Either (12)
OF - Jayson Werth (13)
OF - Pat Burrell (15)
OF - Kosuke Fukudome (20)
UTL - Rickie Weeks (21)
P - Jake Peavy, SP (3)
P - Francisco Rodriguez, RP (6)
P - Scott Kazmir, SP (10)
P - Joba Chamberlain, SP (11)
P - Edinson Volquez, SP (14)
P - David Price, SP (17)
P - Chein-Ming Wang, SP (18)
P - George Sherrill, RP (19)
P - Jair Jurriens, SP (22)
BENCH - Lyle Overbay, 1B (24)
BENCH - Freddy Sanchez, 2B (25)
BENCH - Jered Weaver, SP (23)

I've already made a move to drop Overbay an pick up Justin Duchscherer off the waiver wire.

No comments:

Post a Comment