Saturday, February 7, 2009

Four More Teams

I joined three more leagues today and created a league with some members at RootZoo.com making this 10 teams out of 50 so far.

The three leagues I joined are:

the winner is

Fantasy Baseball '09

boston bombers (just for the hell of it, I'm a Yankees fan)


The league I created is a private league, but viewable to the public in case anyone wants to see how my league is coming along. 14 teams, live draft and some extra categories thrown in for a nice head-to-head competition.

The league is called Big B's Points League.

Members must pay a 500 point fee to join and the payout for the league champion is a nice hefty chunk. I am trying to make my league as competitive and enjoyable as possible. At the end of the season I will be passing out awards that I made on ESPN to the deserving winners including one for the member finishing in dead last.

40 more to go with plenty of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment