Friday, February 20, 2009

Trade Proposal (Team 4)

FEB 22 UPDATE
The trade was declined, however he countered as well.
Now he offered Mark Teixeira, Milton Bradley and Chad Billingsly for Lance Berkman, Carl Crawford and Willy Tavares.
I accepted on the fact that I will improve a lot of stat categories while losing in one.
I would still have plenty of SB on my team so losing the three won't hurt. Tex and Bradley will bring in more power and batting average while Billingsly should help out in strikeouts and ERA.


FEB 20

So, I was offered Mark Teixeira and Milton Bradley for Lance Berkman and Carl Crawford.

Hell no.

I do need starting pitching, so I declined and countered with Lance Berkman and Carl Crawford for Mark Teixeira and Chad Billingsly. I have a lot of speed on my team and can sacrifice some SB for quality pitching.

No comments:

Post a Comment